The Travel Tech for Good Accelerator (TT4G) powered by TUI Care Foundation and enpact e.V. is a 3-month coaching for entrepreneurs, during which local and international mentors help you redefine your business model, research potential investors and clients, and bring your elevator pitch to the next level.
6 companies are selected to participate in an intensive acceleration programme, which will take place at Startup Haus Cairo. Boosting the business development and improving the company presentation will be at the core of the accelerator. Local and international mentors alongside a network of tourism professionals will advise the entrepreneurs and their team throughout the acceleration phase.
The programme ends with a Demo Day, where the founders pitch the results in front of an international jury. The winner will receive a 5.000€ prize and, importantly, access to more pitching opportunities at regional and international conferences. Special attention will be paid to business models that have a social or environmental mission and try to make a change in the Egyptian society. The deadline is Saturday, August 3rd, 2019.
We invest in human capital.
- We have a long-term focus on the entrepreneur
- We focus on strategic networking, coaching and capacity building
- We have a selective global network of innovators, tourism experts, investors and influencers
- We offer peer-to-peer relations between entrepreneurs and mentors/advisors from enpact and TUI Care Foundation‘s network
- We offer office space at Startup Haus Cairo, a unique location in downtown Cairo with excellent ties to the regional startup ecosystem
- We offer a one-stop shop for desk space, learning opportunities, community, acceleration, advice, mentoring and support
- Entrepreneurs who have a business in Egypt with a technology component
- The business is in travel or tourism sector
- Preferred solutions with social and/or environmental mission
- A potentially revenue generating market opportunity
- A track record of achievement, which may include: grants, beta clients, revenue, partners, etc.
- A strong core management team or ability to attract one
- Entrepreneurs who are receptive to coaching and feedback
- Entrepreneurs at or about to be at the growth stage of their business
September: Deep dive immersion + Bootcamp at Startup House Cairo
October: Acceleration phase: Boosting business development
November: Pitch training and investor readiness
December 4-5: Demo Day and Rise Up Summit opportunities
TT4G programme is financed by TUI Care Foundation and therefore does not take equity, the selected startups will benefit from speaking opportunities in front of a variety of internationally established stakeholders. Moreover, the teams are assigned a personal advisory network of relevant experts to help founders refine pitches, acquire new customers and make connections to investors and potential clients.